19 OCTOBER 2022
As you are likely now aware, our former ticketing partner Festicket has gone into administration and is no longer in operation. As also previously mentioned, your tickets have been held safe for you while we’ve worked to find a solution to complete your booking.
This solution will been activated and sent to you from our new Australian ticketing parter, Megatix. Please keep an eye on your inbox for a link to update your credit card details and complete your booking, due to be sent on Thursday, October 20.
[UPDATE: All affected customers have now been emailed by Megatix with a link to complete your booking. If you have not received your link, please check your spam folder or contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and relevant details]
Here’s how it will work:
- Everyone affected will be emailed a personalised link that will direct you to a payment portal created by our new Australian ticketing partner, Megatix.
- You will be asked to update your payment details and complete your booking.
This amount shown will take into account the money already paid by you within your payment plan – e.g:
• If you have already paid 4x monthly instalments, the amount showing will be the equivalent of 1x final instalment.
• If you paid 2x monthly instalments, the amount showing will equal the remaining 3x instalments, etc.
Please note: all affected payment plans for Lost Paradise are split into 5x equal instalments.
- Once your purchase is completed, you will receive your Lost Paradise ticket by email within 24 – 48 hours. These tickets will be issued by Megatix and are fully valid to use to enter the festival.
- You will be required to pay the remaining amount owed on your booking in one transaction.
The Festicket situation means we are no longer able to continue taking payments in instalments.
- You will have until Sunday, November 20 to complete your booking.
If you do not complete the booking by November 20, your transaction will be cancelled and your ticket and funds paid forfeited (not refunded, per the original conditions of the payment plan). Please don’t get caught out – we want to see you at Lost Paradise.
There has been a huge amount of work behind the scenes to get everything back on track. We (Lost Paradise) never received the money from Festicket for your tickets – but we will still be honouring your previous payments as though we did.
For any issues with your ticket after your booking has been completed, please contact Megatix support on email@example.com
If you still have any questions, please refer to our Payment Plan FAQ below or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apart from this hiccup, we are pleased to say all preparations for Lost Paradise are moving ahead at full steam. We can’t wait to show you what we have in store this New Year for the biggest and best Lost Paradise to date!
See you in the valley,
– LP HQ.