WELCOME TO OUR CASHLESS SOCIETY
Welcome to our CASHLESS system where you will pay for EVERYTHING on site with your wristband! So, how do you get ahold of your wristband?
- You will be given a wristband at the entry gate by one of our Lost Paradise door team when your General Admission tickets are authorised, scanned and processed.
- Once you enter the festival, there will be 3 various TOP UP STATIONS. These can be found in the Lost Village, beside the main bar and the North Campground.
- The top up stations will operate from 9AM-2AM daily.
- You will be able to top up your CASHLESS WRISTBAND using both cash and card. Please note, there is a $3.00 surcharge for every time you top up with CARD.
- The minimum amount to put onto your wristbands is $10.00.
- The maximum amount to put onto your wristbands is $1000.00.
- You will be able to refund the money on your wristbands AFTER the festival, so keep ahold of them!
To view the full Terms & Conditions, click HERE.
Quotes & Reviews
"All the elements are spot on – location, audience, line-up and weather. Wonderful memories of an inspirational festival."- Greg Wilson
"I remember the first time I played this festival I went for a walk around and thought, 'this is the kind of festival that if I wasn’t working at I'd go to'. Last year after I played I walked around out the front to see Motor City Drum Ensemble and my feelings were the same - I’d happily do it again..."- Touch Sensitive
"There are music festivals, then there is the mind-body-soul experience that is Lost Paradise."- Time Out
"If you're the adventurous type, being amongst the spectacular Glenworth Valley is heaven! Have a kayak... experience the spiritual realm in the Shambala tent. Throughout the festival there is always something great going on..."- MTV
"Lost Paradise changed my life. I continually chase the feeling of community and friendliness it gives me. All my friends are sick of hearing me talk about it."- Jack Morrison, Lost Paradise tribe
"You've already made Lost Paradise great! I will be spending every New Years there, thanks the fantastic memories and a wonderful start to the new year."- Olivia Booth, Lost Paradise tribe
"The food vendors last year were pretty much all you could hope for... lots of variety and not too expensive!"- Georgia Burns, Lost Paradise tribe
"Keep doing what you’re doing! Such an amazing, intimate festival. Felt like everyone there was one big family. Had a really amazing feel - everyone was supportive and comfortable and wanted each other to have a fabulous time."- Janice Muller, Lost Paradise tribe
"Bars tucked away in the forest, spa treatments, and '7,000 beautiful humans' partying to the world's best musicians: Welcome to 'Lost Paradise', Australia's answer to Coachella".- DailyMail
"Lost Paradise is committed to giving punters a distinctly boutique experience, with an attendance of 8,000 punters, all getting lost in live music from some of the world’s most original musicians, food curated by Sydney’s top chefs, and more".- TONEDEAF