IMPORTANT INFO FOR TICKET-HOLDERS
Make Sure You Read This Before You Set Off For Lost Paradise 2018
THE FOLLOWING IS PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT LOST PARADISE AS A TICKET HOLDER (the important stuff) and critically – BEING A LEGEND OF A PARADISIAN.
BEFORE YOU LEAVE HOME – PREPARE FOR A SMOOTH ENTRY TO PARADISE..
DOES MY NAME NEED TO BE ON MY ENTRY TICKET?
Yes and it needs to match your ID
HOW DO I CHANGE A NAME ON A TICKET?
Name changes can be actioned by simply logging into Pulse using the email address that you purchased the tickets with and going to my tickets. There you have the option to transfer the ticket to another person.
I STILL HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT MY TICKET
Please contact email@example.com
- Please print your tickets and/or have them DOWNLOADED AND SAVED TO YOUR HANDSET as WIFI is tres limited once you arrive to Lost Paradise.
- You MUST pre-purchase your car parking pass – if you need one; BUY NOW
- DOWNLOAD your handy 2018 LOST PARADISE APP feat. PERSONALISED SET TIME PLANNER and MAPS. Friends, be sure to TAKE THE PARADISIAN PLEDGE 💚
- Ensure you are arriving at the corresponding day/time as listed on your ticket. 4-day ticket holders may arrive from December 28th, 3-day ticket holders may arrive from the 29th. If driving, you must stick to the AM/PM time and arrival date as listed on your car parking pass.
- Once entering the site, your cars will be searched THOROUGHLY by onsite security. Do not attempt any funny business!
- You will then be directed down the hill to the Box Office where you will need to have your PHOTO ID ready (scanned PHOTO ID’s are NOT PERMITTED), BARCODED TICKETS (these can be PRINTED or presented on your MOBILE*) and your CAR/RV PASS.
- Your vehicles will then be directed to car parking.
*There is minimal reception on site so make sure you have your BARCODED TICKETS already downloaded to your phone.
GATE OPENING TIMES
28TH DECEMBER: 8:00AM – 8:00PM (4-DAY ticket-holders only)
29TH DECEMBER: 8:00AM – 8:00PM (3-DAY ticket-holders)
30TH DECEMBER: 8:00AM – 8:00PM
31ST DECEMBER: 8:00AM – 4:00PM
SITE EXIT TIMES
1ST JANUARY: 7:00AM – 2:00PM*
*Please note the entire campsite will close at 2:00PM in which case you must be off of site with ALL your belongings collected. Leave no trace!
ONSITE FACILITIES and SERVICES
- Multiple toilet blocks
- Multiple shower blocks
- Multiple FREE water refill stations (please bring your reusable water container – no glass)
- General store (situated behind North campground behind the conference centre building)
- Waste Hubs in the campgrounds for you to take your bags of waste / recycling / landfill items during the festival and drop off any larger items on the 1st. LEAVE NO TRACE – KEEP PARADISE GREEN AND CLEAN – BE A GOOD PARADISIAN – TAKE YOUR TENT HOME
- Earth Warriors HQ in South Campground
- DanceWize NSW Info & Chill-out space (next to Medical tent)
- Medical tent
- Ice outlets in campgrounds
- Bars (additional in Glamping)
- Pimms Bar
- Bacardi El Coco Tropical Danceteria
- Boutique stalls including our official merch partner, Charlie Holiday
- 30+ food vendors
- Phone recharge stall in Lost Village
- Lockers for hire in Lost Village
- Top-up stations for your cashless wristbands (eftpos and cash accepted)
- Info Desk / Lost and found
- NSW Fire and Rescue
INFO DESK / LOST AND FOUND
Lost & Found in the main festival area will be open from 11AM to 6PM on event days, and on the 1st of January from 8AM to 2PM. These guys are here to answer ANY questions you may have and to collect any lost and found objects from the festival. If you have lost anything, be sure to pay them a visit. If you realise you have lost something AFTER the festival, all found/handed in items will be returned to Head Office. Please contact us by clicking HERE. All found/handed in phones, wallets and ID’s will be taken to Bondi Police Station at the end of Jan. All other items will be donated to charity if not collected by January.
Glass, alcohol brought in from outside the event bars, illegal drugs, skateboards, boogie boards, single use inflatables (take them home if you plan on bringing them!), Glitter that is NOT Eco-glitter and stick on micro-plastics are a hazard to waterways and animals, milk/bread crates, chairs (folding, portable, camping–these are allowed in the camping area), anything studded (i.e. belts, wristbands etc.), weapons of any kind, fireworks, fire twirling devices, warning flares, video and tape recording devices (smartphones are allowed), professional still cameras (small still cameras ARE allowed), laser lights, umbrellas, water pistols, any other items considered illegal or dangerous, animals.
INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR TICKETS
If you can’t find your tickets in your INBOX, please login to our official ticketing provider Pulse Radio. When purchasing your tickets, an account was been created in the backend of Pulse Radio. To access your account, you will need to “RESET PASSWORD” on the Sign In pop up:
Click on the highlighted icon in the top RIGHT hand corner of the webpage:
Enter your email and click ‘Help, I forgot my password’
A RESET PASSWORD link will be sent through to your email account. Follow the prompts to reset your password. You will then have full access to your Pulse Account.
Select the highlighted icon in the top RIGHT hand corner of the webpage:
A drop down menu will appear. Click on MY TICKETS:
WHAT TO BRING
- Your GENERAL ADMISSION ticket (THE ONLY VALID TICKET OF ENTRY INTO THE FESTIVAL)
- ID (current drivers license, passport, birth certificate)*
- COACH TICKET if you are travelling on the official Lost Paradise return coach service
- CAR PASS if you are driving and parking your car on site – buy now if you haven’t yet!
- GLAMPING TICKET if you are Glamping
- TENT (PACK IT UP WHEN YOU’RE DONE WITH IT. If you don’t want it – bin it!).
- Sleeping bag (you’d be surprised how cold it can get in the wee hours of the morning in the valley).
- REUSEABLE WATER BOTTLE (TRY AND AVOID PLASTIC WATER BOTTLES AS THIS GENERATES HEAPS OF WASTE!)
- Mattress/sleeping mat
- Money/cards to top up your CASHLESS wristband
- Food (no fires or gas allowed in the festival for obvious safety reasons but bring all the dry food you need)
- Reusable cups, cutlery, plates etc.
- Bin bags!
- Bring along your positive and friendly attitude 🙂
* PLEASE NOTE, PHOTOCOPIES ARE NOT ACCEPTED AS VALID FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION
GETTING TO AND FROM LOST PARADISE
Located just one hours drive from the centre of Sydney and set in 3000 lush acres, Glenworth Valley is the perfect escape from the city.
- BY ROAD
Travelling North from Sydney on the Sydney-Newcastle Freeway
14km north after the Brooklyn Bridge take the Calga/Peats Ridge Exit. The Glenworth Valley exit is 3km off the Peats Ridge Exit.
Travelling South from Gosford and Newcastle on the Sydney-Newcastle Freeway
2km after the Mooney Mooney Bridge take the Calga/Peats Ridge Exit. The Glenworth Valley Exit is 4km after the Peats Ridge Exit.
Using a GPS to navigate to Glenworth Valley
When using a GPS to drive to Glenworth Valley, you will need to enter the address as 69 Cooks Road, Peats Ridge (DO NOT input Glenworth Valley only).
- SHUTTLE SERVICE
We’ve partnered up with Urban Legends Tour Co to provide shuttle bus services to/from Lost Paradise 2018 (leaving and arriving from Sydney’s Central Station) to offer reasonably-priced transfers with no fuss. For $66 each way, you’ll ride in comfort with festival tunes blaring, USB chargers in every seat, and yes, even beers on ice. You can even book a private bus! Spaces extremely limited, book yours below:
- PUBLIC TRANSPORT
The closest train station is Gosford. On arrival at Gosford you will need to then catch a taxi to Glenworth Valley, which is approximately a $50 fare each way.
- LOCAL TAXIS
Taxis from the station should cost no more than around $50 each way from Gosford Station, which you can share with fellow travellers. Some of the local tried and tested licensed taxi firm numbers are:
- Central Coast Taxis (02) 4337 3900
- Taxis combined 131 008
Welcome to our CASHLESS system where you will pay for EVERYTHING on site with your wristband! So, how do you get ahold of your wristband?
- You will be given a wristband at the entry gate by one of our Lost Paradise door team when your General Admission tickets are authorised, scanned and processed.
- Once you enter the festival, there will be various top up stations. Please see the site map for where these are.
- The top up stations will operate from 9AM-2AM daily.
- You will be able to top up your CASHLESS WRISTBAND using both cash and card. Please note, there is a $3.00 surcharge for every time you top up with CARD.
- The minimum amount to put onto your wristbands is $10.00.
- The maximum amount to put onto your wristbands is $1000.00.
HOW DO I GET A REFUND ON REMAINING WRISTBAND CREDIT POST-FESTIVAL?
Check out our FAQs for full info on how to apply for your remaining wristband credit refund
OFFICIAL FESTIVAL APP with PERSONALISED SET TIMES PLANNER
The app for the festival is now live on Apple and Android devices. Please click here to download off the App Store, and click here to download from Google Play. Alternatively, you can search for “Lost Paradise 2018” on both stores to download.
SITE MAP & CAMPGROUND MAP
The maps for both the campground and the main festival site can be viewed or downloaded here in pdf format. Alternatively, the maps appear in our official festival app, see above for info.
SET TIMES FOR THE EVENT
Full set times are available in the official app (see “OFFICIAL FESTIVAL APP” above), or here via our website. Due to limited mobile phone service on site, we recommend having the app fully downloaded, and images of the timetable saved to your device or printed out so that you are fully aware of start and finish times of artists on all stages at Lost Paradise 2018.
GENERAL EVENT FAQS
For anything not covered in this pre-event info pack, please ensure you consult our official FAQ page on the Lost Paradise website. For any ticketing based questions not listed here, please contact our official ticketing provider Pulse Radio via the firstname.lastname@example.org email address. For any general Lost Paradise questions not covered here, please contact us via Facebook message, or via email.
OH YEAH AND PS. WE LOVE YOU AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!
QUOTES & REVIEWS
“I had such an incredible time at Lost Paradise – it was a wonderfully unique experience. Thanks again for the opportunity to attend Lost Paradise – it was one of the best festivals I’ve attended in Australia and a fabulous start to the year.”
Sophie Dellagiacoma – Australian Traveller Magazine
“I had such a good time at Lost Paradise! It’s one of the coolest festivals I’ve been to. I loved playing the Lost Disco stage, the atmosphere was wicked, the decoration was class and the lit up signs the crowd brought with them, added to it too.
After my set I went on the dancefloor with a few of my mates and saw the new year in listening to Jackmaster & Jasper James, was a memorable new year!”
– Patrick Topping
“Lost Paradise was a totally unique festival, nothing like it in Australia. Thank you to everyone who made it such a beautiful place.”
– RÜFUS DU SOL
“The thing that really makes this festival shine is without a doubt the sheer variety of acts in that world class lineup. Dense, ambitious, and not afraid to throw in a few curve balls, Lost Paradise is much more than your average doof, but a playground for all, no matter what your age or musical alignment.”
“After Boomtown in England this is definitely the second festival with the craziest stuff”
“One of the most magical spots we’ve ever played in Oz and a night complimented by generous staff and hospitality that really looked after us. A show we’ll never forget”
– STICKY FINGERS
“My favourite view from stage in the world. Doof sticks and the Australian bush, insane energy.”
– Willaris. K
“Re-awaken your sense of wanderlust and adventure with the festival’s secret hideaways, glittering late night discos, and inspirational art and performance”
No1 NYE 2017/8 Event in the World – Buzzfeed
“As 2018 became 2019, I found myself feeling sorry for all my Sydney pals couped up in clubs and bad house parties. But also, not really. When you’ve got a festival like Lost Paradise waiting for you just down the road, why on earth would you spend your New Year’s anywhere else?”
– Hhhappy – Bill Robinson
“A picturesque setting in Glenworth Valley forest, a flowing river that hugged the venue and camping grounds, and one of the most characterfully constructed settings of any festival this side of the Pacific, Lost Paradise curates its New Year celebrations in the same way it curates its lineup: with weird and wonderful indulgence.”