Important Info For All Lost Paradise 2017 Ticket Holders!
THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT LOST PARADISE AS A TICKET HOLDER (the important stuff). PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY!
- Ensure you are arriving at the corresponding day/time as listed on your ticket. 4-day ticket holders may arrive from December 28th, 3-day ticket holders may arrive from the 29th. If driving, you must stick to the AM/PM time and arrival date as listed on your car parking pass.
- Once entering the site, your cars will be searched THOROUGHLY by onsite security. Do not attempt any funny business!
- You will then be directed to the Box Office where you will need to have your PHOTO ID ready (scanned PHOTO ID’s are NOT PERMITTED), BARCODED TICKETS (these can be PRINTED or presented on your MOBILE*) and your CAR/RV PASS.
- Your vehicles will then be directed to car parking.
*There is minimal reception on site so make sure you have your BARCODED TICKETS already downloaded to your phone.
GATE OPENING TIMES
28TH DECEMBER: 8:00AM – 8:00PM (4-DAY ticketholders only)
29TH DECEMBER: 8:00AM – 8:00PM (3-DAY ticketholders)
30TH DECEMBER: 8:00AM – 4:00PM
31ST DECEMBER: 8:00AM – 12:00PM
SITE EXIT TIMES
1ST JANUARY: 8:00AM – 2:00PM*
*Please note the entire campsite will close at 2:00PM in which case you must be off of site with ALL your belongings collected. Leave no trace!
- Multiple toilet blocks
- Multiple shower blocks
- Multiple water refill stations (please bring reusable water container – no glass)
- General store
- Bars (additional in glamping)
- 5 Seeds Paradise Bar
- Boutique stalls including our official merch partner, TEE-INK!
- 30+ food vendors
- Phone recharge stall
- Lost and found
- Medical tent
LOST AND FOUND
Lost & Found in the main festival area will be open from 9AM to 1PM on event days, and on the 1st of January from 8AM to 2PM. These guys are here to answer ANY questions you may have and to collect any lost and found objects from the festival. If you have lost anything, be sure to pay them a visit. If you realise you have lost something AFTER the festival, all found/handed in items will be returned to Head Office. Please contact us by clicking HERE. All found/handed in phones, wallets and ID’s will be sent to the Police. All other items will be donated to charity if not collected by January.
Glass, alcohol brought in from outside the event bars, illegal drugs, skateboards, boogie boards, milk/bread crates, chairs (folding, portable, camping–these are allowed in the camping area), anything studded (i.e. belts, wristbands etc.), weapons of any kind, fireworks, fire twirling devices, warning flares, video and tape recording devices (smartphones are allowed), professional still cameras (small still cameras ARE allowed), laser lights, umbrellas, water pistols, any other items considered illegal or dangerous, animals.
INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR TICKETS
If you can’t find your tickets in your INBOX, please login to our official ticketing provider Pulse Radio. When purchasing your tickets, an account was been created in the backend of Pulse Radio. To access your account, you will need to “RESET PASSWORD” on the Sign In pop up:
Click on the highlighted icon in the top RIGHT hand corner of the webpage:
Enter your email and click ‘Help, I forgot my password’
A RESET PASSWORD link will be sent through to your email account. Follow the prompts to reset your password. You will then have full access to your Pulse Account.
Select the highlighted icon in the top RIGHT hand corner of the webpage:
A drop down menu will appear. Click on MY TICKETS:
WHAT TO BRING
- Your GENERAL ADMISSION ticket (THE ONLY VALID TICKET OF ENTRY INTO THE FESTIVAL)
- ID (current drivers license, passport, birth certificate)*
- COACH TICKET if you are travelling on the official Lost Paradise return coach service
- CAR PASS if you are driving and parking your car on site
- GLAMPING TICKET if you are Glamping
- Tent (PACK IT UP WHEN YOU’RE DONE WITH IT. If you don’t want it – bin it!). If you can’t be bothered with the whole camping thing, purchase one of our many Glamping options
- Sleeping bag (you’d be surprised how cold it can get in the wee hours of the morning in the valley).
- Mattress/sleeping mat
- Money/cards to top up your CASHLESS wristband
- Food (no fires or gas allowed in the festival for obvious safety reasons but bring all the dry food you need)
- Reusable cups, cutlery, plates etc.
- Bring a reusable water bottle (TRY AND AVOID PLASTIC WATER BOTTLES AS THIS GENERATES HEAPS OF WASTE!)
- Bin bags!
- Bring along your positive and friendly attitude 🙂
* PLEASE NOTE, PHOTOCOPIES ARE NOT ACCEPTED AS VALID FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION
GETTING TO AND FROM LOST PARADISE
Located just one hours drive from the centre of Sydney and set in 3000 lush acres, Glenworth Valley is the perfect escape from the city.
1. BY ROAD
Travelling North from Sydney on the Sydney-Newcastle Freeway
14km north after the Brooklyn Bridge take the Calga/Peats Ridge Exit. The Glenworth Valley exit is 3km off the Peats Ridge Exit.
Travelling South from Gosford and Newcastle on the Sydney-Newcastle Freeway
2km after the Mooney Mooney Bridge take the Calga/Peats Ridge Exit. The Glenworth Valley Exit is 4km after the Peats Ridge Exit.
Using a GPS to navigate to Glenworth Valley
When using a GPS to drive to Glenworth Valley, you will need to enter the address as 69 Cooks Road, Peats Ridge (DO NOT input Glenworth Valley only).
2. PUBLIC TRANSPORT
The closest train station is Gosford. On arrival at Gosford you will need to then catch a taxi to Glenworth Valley, which is approximately a $50 fare each way.
3. LOCAL TAXIS
Taxis from the station should cost no more than around $50 each way from Gosford Station, which you can share with fellow travellers. Some of the local tried and tested licensed taxi firm numbers are:
- Central Coast Taxis (02) 4337 3900
- Taxis combined 131 008
4. SHUTTLE SERVICE
We’ve partnered up with Urban Legends Tour Co to provide shuttle bus services to/from Lost Paradise 2017 (leaving and arriving from Sydney’s Central Station) to offer reasonably-priced transfers with no fuss. For $50 each way, you’ll ride in comfort with festival tunes blaring, USB chargers in every seat, and yes, even beers on ice. Spaces extremely limited, book yours below:
ECO BOND AND HOW TO REDEEM
1. At the festival entrance you will be given two bin bags for your rubbish. Your General Admission RFID wristband will also have ONE Eco bond token loaded on it. 2. Once you have collected your two bin bags full of rubbish please take them to the Eco Bond Depots at your campground. 3. At the Eco Depot the Eco Bond token on your wristband will be exchange for $10 credit once you have handed over your two bin bags of rubbish. 4. You can use the $10 to spend at the festival or you can have it refunded after the festival. 5. Refunds on wristbands are open from 3rd Jan – 31 Jan.
Welcome to our CASHLESS system where you will pay for EVERYTHING on site with your wristband! So, how do you get ahold of your wristband?
- You will be given a wristband at the entry gate by one of our Lost Paradise door team when your General Admission tickets are authorised, scanned and processed.
- Once you enter the festival, there will be various top up stations. Please see the site map for where these are.
- The top up stations will operate from 9AM-2AM daily.
- You will be able to top up your CASHLESS WRISTBAND using both cash and card. Please note, there is a $3.00 surcharge for every time you top up with CARD.
- The minimum amount to put onto your wristbands is $10.00.
- The maximum amount to put onto your wristbands is $1000.00.
OFFICIAL FESTIVAL APP
The app for the festival is now live on Apple and Android devices. Please click here to download off the App Store, and click here to download from Google Play. Alternatively, you can search for “Lost Paradise 2017” on both stores to download.
SITE MAP & CAMPGROUND MAP
The maps for both the campground and the main festival site can be viewed or downloaded herein pdf format. Alternatively, the maps appear in our official festival app, see above for info.
SET TIMES FOR THE EVENT
Full set times are available in the official app (see “OFFICIAL FESTIVAL APP” above), or here via our website. Due to limited mobile phone service on site, we recommend having the app fully downloaded, and images of the timetable saved to your device or printed out so that you are fully aware of start and finish times of artists on all stages at Lost Paradise 2017.
GENERAL EVENT FAQS
For anything not covered in this pre-event info pack, please ensure you consult our official FAQ page on the Lost Paradise website. For any ticketing based questions not listed here, please contact our official ticketing provider Pulse Radio via the email@example.com email address. For any general Lost Paradise questions not covered here, please contact us viaFacebook message, or via email.
QUOTES & REVIEWS
“Lost Paradise was like a big backyard party that just spiralled out of control; in the best way possible. A beautiful setting, a lovely cool river to swim in (or to hold an unofficial mini rave, as the case turned out), an entire corner of the grounds devoted to yoga and meditation and relaxation, and barely a bright neon flashing alcohol sponsorship logo to be seen, it carried the casual and laidback vibe of a much smaller festival — while still attracting some of the country’s most exciting and beloved live acts.”
– HUFFINGTON POST
“Lost Paradise is an experience that extends far beyond anything that could be promoted, advertised, or even expected. Quirky, eccentric, and so utterly unique, the adventure Losties holds for one is no same adventure for another. The festival itself is split into various sections that altogether provide an immersive experience for individual, couple and even family. Not only does the festival offer a chance to see internationally loved artists along with Aussie grown favourites, but includes mind, body and soul activities for the enjoyment and healing of all attendees; young and old.”
– AUS MUSIC SCENE
“Lost Paradise is the nuanced, well-rounded, quiet achiever of Aussie festivals; big enough to deliver on the great acts, but small enough to still have an air of intimacy about it.”
– MTV TRAVEL
“Fancy welcoming in New Year amongst a bunch of friendly, live music and yoga loving revellers? Then Lost Paradise is for you. Over three days an 8000-strong crowd of families, wellness warriors, nature-lovers and hipsters descend on NSW’s picturesque Glenworth Valley to experience a festival like no other.”
“This is Lost Paradise’s third year and while that’s quite young in festival years, they keep proving they mean business. Their ethos extends past music too and the festival — held in Glenworth Valley (just an hour north of Sydney) — is built around a mix of art, yoga, performance and food. Because there’s nothing like a little yoga to dust off a festival hangover.”
– CONCRETE PLAYGROUND
“There are music festivals, then there is the mind-body-soul experience that is Lost Paradise.”
– TIME OUT
“If you’re the adventurous type, being amongst the spectacular Glenworth Valley is heaven! Have a kayak… experience the spiritual realm in the Shambala tent. Throughout the festival there is always something great going on…”
“Lost Paradise changed my life. I continually chase the feeling of community and friendliness it gives me. All my friends are sick of hearing me talk about it.”
– JACK MORRISON, LOST PARADISE TRIBE
“You’ve already made Lost Paradise great! I will be spending every New Years there, thanks the fantastic memories and a wonderful start to the new year.”
– OLIVIA BOOTH, LOST PARADISE TRIBE
“The food vendors last year were pretty much all you could hope for… lots of variety and not too expensive!”
– GEORGIA BURNS, LOST PARADISE TRIBE
“Keep doing what you’re doing! Such an amazing, intimate festival. Felt like everyone there was one big family. Had a really amazing feel – everyone was supportive and comfortable and wanted each other to have a fabulous time.”
– JANICE MULLER, LOST PARADISE TRIBE
“Bars tucked away in the forest, spa treatments, and 7,000 beautiful humans partying to the world’s best musicians: Welcome to Lost Paradise, Australia’s answer to Coachella.”
“Lost Paradise is committed to giving punters a distinctly boutique experience, with an attendance of 8,000 punters, all getting lost in live music from some of the world’s most original musicians, food curated by Sydney’s top chefs, and more.”
“All the elements are spot on – location, audience, line-up and weather. Wonderful memories of an inspirational festival.”
– GREG WILSON
“I remember the first time I played this festival I went for a walk around and thought, ‘this is the kind of festival that if I wasn’t working at I’d go to’. Last year after I played I walked around out the front to see Motor City Drum Ensemble and my feelings were the same – I’d happily do it again…”
– TOUCH SENSITIVE
“Lost Paradise has been and will always be such a special festival experience for me. I’ve never felt such a tight community vibe like that from a festival before. From the punters, the music and the staff, everything was beyond expectation. I’ll definitely be back as a punter as soon as I can.”
– YOUNG FRANCO
“One of the most magical spots we’ve ever played in Oz and a night complimented by generous staff and hospitality that really looked after us. A show we’ll never forget”
– STICKY FINGERS