CONDITIONS OF ENTRY TO GLENWORTH VALLEY
Agreement of Lost Paradise Glenworth Valley PTY LTD (‘The Organiser’) and the Glenworth Valley Horse Riding (‘The Venue’) to allow you access to Glenworth Valley (‘The Venue’), during Lost Paradise 2017 (‘The Event’) is subject to the following conditions of entry:
- The Organiser and The Venue are providers of recreational services and activities as defined under the Civil Liability Act. You are warned, acknowledge and accept that The Venue is an inherently dangerous place that contains all manner of obstacles, risks and dangers, both known and unknown, natural and man made which may result in loss or damage to your property, personal injury or even death. Knowing this to be the case, if you choose to come onto this property you do so at your own risk and to the extent permitted by law, you release and indemnify The Organiser and The Venue (and its officers, employees, agents and contractors) from and against any claim or liability of any nature in relation to injury or death, from you or any third party which might arise from entry to, or the use of, The Venue by you and any accompanying persons and/or minors regardless of how the damage, injury or death is sustained or caused.
- All attendees to The Venue agree and accept that The Organiser has exclusive occupation and control over all areas used in relation to Lost Paradise 2017 at Glenworth Valley.
- Your ticket must be valid for the day / days you attend the Event.
- Those entering the festival on the 28th must hold a valid 4 day general admission ticket.
- Tickets are not transferable, and will become void if transferred for financial gain.
- Children aged 17 and under (‘minors’) MUST be accompanied by their parent/s.
- If you are the parent of any children aged 17 and under (‘minors’) accompanying you, you assume the acknowledgments and disclaimers on behalf of yourself and all such accompanying minors. Additionally, you will comply with and will ensure that all minors accompanying you comply with instructions issued by the the Organiser’s staff and/or contained in all permanent and temporary signs, which appear on The Venue.
- You acknowledge that you bring any property or equipment (including, without limitation, any camping equipment, vehicles, electronic equipment) into The Venue at your own risk and release The Organiser (and its officers, employees, agents and contractors) from and against any claim or liability in relation to loss of or damage to such property even where such loss or damage is caused by the negligence, default or breach of contract of The Organiser (or its officers, employees, agents and contractors).
- You acknowledge that transport to and from The Venue will be operated by independent parties and that The Organiser accepts no liability for any action or omission by such parties.
- Ticket bracelets (wrist bands) or other identification required by The Organiser must be worn at all times.
- For safety and other reasons, some parts of Glenworth Valley are not open as part of The Venue; ticket holders must not enter fenced off areas, or areas to which access is denied.
- The Organiser reserves the right to vary advertised artists and programs.
- Smoking is not permitted inside any public tents or structures.
- All minors will be kept under the direct supervision and within constant eyesight of a parent at all times.
- A search of persons and possessions will be required at the time of entry to The Venue, and the Organiser has the right to conduct a search at any time while the Ticketholder is at The Venue.
- Swimming is only permitted in designated areas and whilst a lifeguard is present.
- A TOTAL FIRE BAN is in operation for the entire duration of the Festival – No naked flames or campfires permitted. This is at the request of NSW Fire and Rescue.
- No pets allowed (guide dogs permitted).
Please report any incidents or inappropriate behaviour to Festival staff.
4 DAY GA + CAMPING TICKET
3 DAY GA + CAMPING TICKET
CONDITIONS OF SALE & ENTRY
- This ticket is sold or provided on the express condition that the holder (“Ticketholder”) is bound by the rules & regulations issued by Lost Paradise Glenworth Valley Pty Ltd (“the Organiser”). Ticketholders agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions contained herein and on the Lost Paradise 2017 website.
- The 4 day ticket permits entry to the Lost Paradise 2017 festival (“Event”) at Glenworth Valley (“the Venue”), NSW, on Thu 28 Dec – Sun 31 Dec 2017 (inclusive).
- The 3 day ticket permits entry to the Lost Paradise 2017 festival (“Event”) at Glenworth Valley (“the Venue”), NSW, on Fri 29 Dec – Sun 31 Dec 2017 (inclusive).
- Event Operational Times: INSERT CONFIRMED EVENT ENTRY TIMINGS HERE
- Ticketholders MUST show valid Photo ID at the Event entrance bearing the same name as printed on their Event Ticket.
- All vehicles entering the Venue Campgrounds and Day Car Park must have the appropriate valid pre-purchased Vehicle Pass from www.lostparadise.com.au Pass must be displayed as per the Terms and Conditions printed on the pass or as detailed on www.lostparadise.com.au
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- It is a condition of purchase that the Ticketholder consents to the Organiser collecting and retaining their personal information. The Organiser will hold your information as required by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and for contacting you in relation to ticketing matters and Event information. The Organiser will not trade or sell your personal information.
- No refunds on tickets except as required by law &/or specified by the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice. Incorrect purchases DO NOT qualify for a refund or exchange.
- The Organiser reserves the right to enforce published ticket purchase limits and cancel any tickets obtained above said limits by any one customer.
- If you are removed from Venue and/or denied entry to the Venue or the Event, you will not be entitled to any ticket refund and/or compensation.
- Do not share your ticket barcode with anyone else or you may be denied entry. The Organiser reserves the right to deny admission to the holder of any ticket that appears to have been tampered with, counterfeited or duplicated.
- Your ticket will be exchanged for a wristband that you MUST keep on for the duration of the Event. Lost, damaged or stolen wristbands will not be replaced.
- Anyone entering the Venue, or found onsite at the Event without a valid wristband, will be deemed to have trespassed and will be handed over to the Police for charging. Maximum penalties apply.
- Ticketholders aged 17 and under must be accompanied by a parent and/or adult guardian at all times, who must also hold a valid ticket to the Event.
- All minors, their parent and/or adult guardian must abide by the Event’s Youth Policy as detailed at www.lostparadise.com.au
- The Venue, including the entertainment areas and campgrounds are licensed. Patrons wishing to purchase and/or consume alcohol must be over 18 years of age and have valid photographic ID. Anyone found supplying or buying alcohol for a minor will be evicted from the Event & may face criminal charges. Any minor found consuming or in possession of alcohol will face similar action.
- Alcohol cannot be brought into the Venue including the entertainment area, car parks and campgrounds. Any alcohol brought into the Venue will be confiscated and will not be returned. Organiser reserves the right to take appropriate action in such circumstances.
- Bags, containers and other personal items will be searched at the entry to the Venue to check for any banned items. Banned items include glass, alcohol, weapons, umbrellas, selfie sticks , video cameras (including GoPros), and drones. See full list of banned items at www.lostparadise.com.au
- Protest and political paraphernalia and banners are not allowed in the Event or at the Venue. The Organiser reserves the right to remove any person in possession of or displaying these items, or any item which is deemed racist, vilifying, sexist and/or offensive.
- Only empty plastic/reusable bottles may be brought into the Event precinct for refilling from water stations (NO metal, glass or aluminium bottles allowed)
- Fireworks, flares and the lighting of fires are prohibited.
- Animals are prohibited at the Venue, with the exception of service or assistance animals, such as Guide Dogs.
- Footwear must be worn at all times throughout the Event site.
- Small still cameras are permitted but professional audio or video recording devices, including GoPros, and professional still cameras are prohibited. Ticketholders are not permitted to record the Event (audio or video) for commercial purposes..
- All Ticketholders consent to be included in any official photography, filming & sound recording by the Organiser and/or any of its authorised representatives and contractors, and grant the Organiser the right to use such recordings for promotion and other purposes.
- Possession, sale or use of illegal drugs or illicit substances is strictly prohibited at the Venue and the Event. Any persons found with illegal drugs or illicit substances in their possession will be removed from the Venue and subject to Police action.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse a Ticketholder admission to the Venue and the Event and/or to evict any person from the Venue and the Event if they are affected by alcohol or drugs, or act in contravention of any of these Terms and Conditions.
- Activities such as moshing, crowd surfing, climbing and stage diving are strictly prohibited. Patrons engaging in these or other dangerous activities will be removed from the Venue, and patrons accept all risk and liability for any injuries or damages caused by these activities. Entry to the Venue is at the Ticketholder’s own risk.
- Ticketholder acknowledges that there may be restricted capacities at some of the Event’s stages or venues, and ticket purchase does not guarantee entry to these areas in such circumstances. Once it is determined by the Organiser (at its sole discretion) that the maximum capacity has been reached in these areas, there will be no further admissions.
- Patrons must not cause damage to, improperly use, or tamper with any Venue facility or Event infrastructure, or cause any damage to flora and fauna on or surrounding the Venue or enter any onsite bodies of water at the Venue. Patrons must not remove or attempt to remove any item or object from the Venue or surrounding area. Patrons accept full liability and responsibility for any loss or damage caused in contravention of this clause or any other term of these Terms and Conditions.
- Patrons will be removed from the Venue if, in the opinion of the Organiser, they behave or act in a threatening or inappropriate manner, including without limitation, any aggressive, riotous, abusive, offensive, racist, sexist or insulting actions towards other patrons, Event staff or any other persons at the Venue or the Event. Patrons are required to follow the reasonable directions of the Organiser and Event staff at all times.
- The Organiser reserves the right to vary the Event program and/or to add, withdraw or substitute artists. No ticket refunds or compensation will be made in such circumstances, or if the Event program varies due to the non-appearance of an advertised artist. The Event will take place rain, hail or shine.
- Tickets may not be resold or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the bearer of the ticket will be refused admission to the Venue and the Organiser may take further legal action against any parties that have breached this condition.
- Except where liability cannot be excluded by law, the Organiser (and its employees, contractors and agents) shall not be liable for any loss, cost, expense, injury, claim or damages suffered or sustained by any Ticketholders and patrons at the Venue or the Event. Where permitted under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL), the Organiser limits its liability in respect of breach of any statutory guarantee under the ACL in the manner set out in sections 64A(1)(a) and 64A(2)(a) of the ACL.
- To the full extent permitted by law, Ticketholders waive all legal rights of action against and fully release the Organiser, its agents, employees and volunteers for all claims for compensation for loss, damage, injury or death howsoever arising out of or in relation to the Ticketholder’s entry to and presence at the Venue and their attendance at the Event.
- In the event of injury or illness the Organiser may, at the cost of the Ticketholder, arrange medical treatment and/or emergency evacuation as deemed essential for the safety of the Ticketholder.
- Any provision of these Terms and Conditions which are or becomes unenforceable shall not invalidate the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
VALID/CURRENT Photo ID is required;
18 + (Passport, Photo Driver License or Keypass – VIC and TAS / RTA Photo Card – NSW)
16 + (Passport, Photo Driver License or Keypass – VIC and TAS / RTA Photo Card – NSW)
15 + (Passport, Photo Student Card)
On request security have the right to ask you to legitimise yourself with further ID requests
Lost Paradise has the right to refuse entry or access to the event to people who:
- Are clearly under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other stimulant
- Have been banned from events before, imposed by either Finely Tuned Events or the administrative, legal or police governing bodies
- Illustrate behavior that intends to disturb public peace or to provoke assault, hatred, rage etc
- Refuse to declare objects that are considered to be dangerous or off limits by security services
- Are wearing hi-visibility vests or clothing impersonating event staff, gang related uniforms (including bandanas and jackets) or uniforms that impersonate police, event staff or other emergency service personnel.
- Cannot produce a valid ticket, or produces a ticket that has been purchased or obtained illegally or through an unauthorised source
- Behaves in a manner that reasonably interferes with other ticket holders’ enjoyment of the Event, including without limitation, stage-diving, crowd surfing and moshing
- Behaves in a manner which may cause property damage or that threatens the safety of performers, other ticket holders or any other person
- Is aged 17 or under, and the holder of a family ticket and endeavours to or obtains entry to The Venue without an accompanying family member
- Is deemed by LPF to be intoxicated or disorderly
- Makes unauthorized recordings of any part of the Event
- Refuses to provide photographic identification as proof of age
- Refuses to submit to a physical search or search of their possessions
- Refuses to surrender a prohibited item
- Refuses to comply with these conditions or the reasonable instructions of the Organiser
You are not allowed to bring into The Venue any items that breach these conditions or which may cause injury or nuisance to ticket holders, performers or any other person. This includes (without limitation):
- glass bottles or cans
- illegal drugs
- flares, fireworks or sparklers
- Gas cookers
- animals or pets (other than guide dogs)
- recording or filming devices.
- Laser pointers are not to be brought onsite
- No liquids are permitted into the festival site for safety and security reasons. There is free water and sunscreen provided on site at various locations inclusive of First Aid locations. Non-alcoholic liquids in sealed containers are allowed into the campsites.
- No alcohol or open beverages are allowed to be brought onto the site.
- No weapons, glass, metal objects, fireworks, flares, glow sticks, laser pointers, umbrellas, portable seats, hampers, sporting equipment or dangerous goods are permitted on the festival site.
- Any prohibited items will be confiscated and you may be ejected.
The Event is licensed and no BYO alcohol is allowed. Proof of age will be required as a condition of supplying alcohol. In the interests of responsible service of alcohol, people who are deemed to be intoxicated will not be served.
Alcohol may only be consumed within the licensed area.
- Refunds will only be made as provided for in the Entertainment Industry Code of Fair Practice.
- No refunds will be made, or other claims met, solely because:
- You have been refused entry or evicted from The Venue or are unable or choose not to attend the Event
- Parts or all of The Venue are temporarily unavailable for any reason
- Advertised events or performances do not proceed
- Your ticket is lost or stolen
- All patrons and staff will be wrist-banded on entry to the event. ANY patrons with no wristband that are on site will be ejected immediately.
- Any intimidating behavior including posturing or “surrounding” patrons will NOT be tolerated and will result in ejection from the event.
- Please arrive and depart in an orderly fashion and respect our neighbors, so we can return next year.
- You may be filmed at this event for the purposes and use, at the sole discretion of Lost Paradise.
- Strobe lighting effects will be used as part of the festival’s production.
- Lost Paradise will not take responsibility or liability for cloaked items or ties you bring into the event site.
- Where rides are on site, rides will be ridden at patron’s own Risk. Lost Paradise accepts no responsibility or liability for this.
- Line-up and schedule is subject to change without notice.
- Any and all footage taken by patrons on camera, mobile phone or any recording device is subject to Copyright Laws. Lost Paradise and it’s artists give no permission for filming, photographing or any recordings. Where used in any public medium without written authorization from the Organiser, Lost Paradise Glenworth Valley Pty Ltd may prosecute.
- By entering these events and using our Medical facilities you consent to the Organiser having access to your medical information.
- No 3rd party promotional items including flyers, posters, stickers, wristbands or tickets are permitted for distribution at the event.
- Do not purchase your ticket from outside the venue, from a reseller or from an unauthorised online vendor like Gumtree or Ebay. Only tickets purchased from http://pulseradio.net will be honoured. Failure to purchase a ticket from an authorised outlet may result in refusal of entry. Tickets must be treated like cash. Tickets are not refundable and will not be replaced or refunded if lost, stolen or damaged, except as required by law & as otherwise specified by the Organiser. The sale or re-sale of a ticket by the Ticket Holder (including online auction sites) without the prior consent of the Organiser is prohibited. the Organiser has an ongoing relationship with the police regarding the falsification of tickets to events. If you suspect you have purchased an invalid ticket please contact https://pulseradiohelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new immediately.
- All patrons entering the site must have a valid ticket. Patrons on site without a valid event ticket or event accreditation will be ejected immediately. One ticket is only valid for the admission of one person.
- Forging a ticket to the event will result in immediate rejection. the Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry if a patron has been previously ejected from one of their events. It is the sole discretion of LP to allow banned patrons to attend future events. the Organiser has the right to pursue legal action if banned patrons continue to attempt to flout their ban.
- For the safety of all patrons, it is a condition of entry that all patrons submit to being searched (pat down of persons, metal detection of persons or physical inspections of bags and containers) upon entry and throughout the event. In the event a patron refuses to submit to a search:
- On entry – the patron will be refused entry without a refund, during, and within the confines of the event – the patron may be removed from the event without a refund.
- Security staffs are trained in managing the cultural sensitivities associated with searches and suitable facilities will be provided to conduct searches in a manner that enhances the safety of the event whilst managing the cultural sensitivities associated with these activities. Patrons have the right to refuse a search, however those that do so acknowledge they will be excluded (through refusal of entry) or removed from the event without refund.
- If you believe you have been treated unfairly, or inappropriately, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of the events end date with security ID details.
GLENWORTH VALLEY HORSE RIDING
the Organiser accepts no liability whatsoever arising from services, including, but not limited to: horse riding, abseiling, kayaking, bushwalking and quad biking, offered and provided by Glenworth Valley Horse Riding (‘GVHR’). People availing themselves of such services do so at their own risk and in accordance with the terms and conditions of GVHR.
CAMPSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The following additional conditions apply to camping areas:
- The parent/s must accompany all minors.
- Campfires are not permitted.
- Campers will be required to abide by a sense of common courtesy towards others, particularly in relation to noise and disposal of effluent and rubbish.
- Campers MUST vacate The Venue by 2.00pm on 1st January 2018
- There are no gas cookers or naked flames allowed
- Camping under or near trees is dangerous, potentially fatal and is not recommended under any circumstances. Do not camp underneath or near trees.
- The provision of boiling water suitable for sterilisation of baby and/or medical equipment or otherwise will be a part of the complimentary services provided to attendees of Lost Paradise 2017.
- Bag checks will take place upon entry to the campsite, where upon reasonable and formal request, police, security and/or campsite management have the right to search your campsite for public safety and risk mitigation reasons.
- Alcohol and liquid beverages are NOT allowed to be brought onto the site.
- The approval of items entering the campsite will be at the discretion of security and campsite management.
- There will be adequate food, beverage and general store items to be able to be purchased within the premises.
- No weapons, glass, metal objects, fireworks, flares, laser pointers, umbrellas, cooking equipment, cooking utensils, powered equipment or dangerous goods are permitted on site.
- No portable audio devices, amplification units are permitted on to the camp site with exception of mobile phones with no added amplification accessories.
- There are no vehicles permitted on the campsite. There is adjacent car parking available by pre booking only.
- Tents are only permitted based on size of our campsite and designated tent sizes. See ‘campsite specifics’ section below
- No Alcohol permitted in camping area.
QUOTES & REVIEWS
“Lost Paradise was like a big backyard party that just spiralled out of control; in the best way possible. A beautiful setting, a lovely cool river to swim in (or to hold an unofficial mini rave, as the case turned out), an entire corner of the grounds devoted to yoga and meditation and relaxation, and barely a bright neon flashing alcohol sponsorship logo to be seen, it carried the casual and laidback vibe of a much smaller festival — while still attracting some of the country’s most exciting and beloved live acts.”
– HUFFINGTON POST
“Lost Paradise is an experience that extends far beyond anything that could be promoted, advertised, or even expected. Quirky, eccentric, and so utterly unique, the adventure Losties holds for one is no same adventure for another. The festival itself is split into various sections that altogether provide an immersive experience for individual, couple and even family. Not only does the festival offer a chance to see internationally loved artists along with Aussie grown favourites, but includes mind, body and soul activities for the enjoyment and healing of all attendees; young and old.”
– AUS MUSIC SCENE
“Lost Paradise is the nuanced, well-rounded, quiet achiever of Aussie festivals; big enough to deliver on the great acts, but small enough to still have an air of intimacy about it.”
– MTV TRAVEL
“Fancy welcoming in New Year amongst a bunch of friendly, live music and yoga loving revellers? Then Lost Paradise is for you. Over three days an 8000-strong crowd of families, wellness warriors, nature-lovers and hipsters descend on NSW’s picturesque Glenworth Valley to experience a festival like no other.”
“This is Lost Paradise’s third year and while that’s quite young in festival years, they keep proving they mean business. Their ethos extends past music too and the festival — held in Glenworth Valley (just an hour north of Sydney) — is built around a mix of art, yoga, performance and food. Because there’s nothing like a little yoga to dust off a festival hangover.”
– CONCRETE PLAYGROUND
“There are music festivals, then there is the mind-body-soul experience that is Lost Paradise.”
– TIME OUT
“If you’re the adventurous type, being amongst the spectacular Glenworth Valley is heaven! Have a kayak… experience the spiritual realm in the Shambala tent. Throughout the festival there is always something great going on…”
“Lost Paradise changed my life. I continually chase the feeling of community and friendliness it gives me. All my friends are sick of hearing me talk about it.”
– JACK MORRISON, LOST PARADISE TRIBE
“You’ve already made Lost Paradise great! I will be spending every New Years there, thanks the fantastic memories and a wonderful start to the new year.”
– OLIVIA BOOTH, LOST PARADISE TRIBE
“The food vendors last year were pretty much all you could hope for… lots of variety and not too expensive!”
– GEORGIA BURNS, LOST PARADISE TRIBE
“Keep doing what you’re doing! Such an amazing, intimate festival. Felt like everyone there was one big family. Had a really amazing feel – everyone was supportive and comfortable and wanted each other to have a fabulous time.”
– JANICE MULLER, LOST PARADISE TRIBE
“Bars tucked away in the forest, spa treatments, and 7,000 beautiful humans partying to the world’s best musicians: Welcome to Lost Paradise, Australia’s answer to Coachella.”
“Lost Paradise is committed to giving punters a distinctly boutique experience, with an attendance of 8,000 punters, all getting lost in live music from some of the world’s most original musicians, food curated by Sydney’s top chefs, and more.”
“All the elements are spot on – location, audience, line-up and weather. Wonderful memories of an inspirational festival.”
– GREG WILSON
“I remember the first time I played this festival I went for a walk around and thought, ‘this is the kind of festival that if I wasn’t working at I’d go to’. Last year after I played I walked around out the front to see Motor City Drum Ensemble and my feelings were the same – I’d happily do it again…”
– TOUCH SENSITIVE
“Lost Paradise has been and will always be such a special festival experience for me. I’ve never felt such a tight community vibe like that from a festival before. From the punters, the music and the staff, everything was beyond expectation. I’ll definitely be back as a punter as soon as I can.”
– YOUNG FRANCO
“One of the most magical spots we’ve ever played in Oz and a night complimented by generous staff and hospitality that really looked after us. A show we’ll never forget”
– STICKY FINGERS