LOST PARADISE 2018 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY TO GLENWORTH VALLEY
Agreement of Lost Paradise Glenworth Valley PTY LTD (‘The Organiser’) and the Glenworth Valley Horse Riding PTY LTD (‘The Landlord’) to allow you access to Glenworth Valley (‘The Venue’), during Lost Paradise 2018 (‘The Event’) is subject to the following conditions of entry. Certain sections of these conditions may or may not apply to you depending on the nature of entry and/or participation in The Event, however different sections of these conditions may and can apply to you concurrently as relevant to you, or intermittently if the nature of your participation in The Event changes. Likewise, any provision of these Conditions of Entry which are or become unenforceable shall not invalidate the other provisions of these Conditions of Entry:
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND WAIVER(S) – APPLICABLE TO ALL PERSONS AT THE VENUE
- The Organiser and The Landlord are providers of recreational services and activities as defined under the Civil Liability Act. You are warned, acknowledge and accept that The Venue is an inherently dangerous place that contains all manner of obstacles, risks and dangers, both known and unknown, natural and man made which may result in loss or damage to your property, personal injury or even death. Knowing this to be the case, if you choose to come onto this property you do so at your own risk and to the extent permitted by law, you release and indemnify The Organiser and The Landlord (and its officers, employees, agents and contractors) from and against any claim or liability of any nature in relation to injury or death, from you or any third party which might arise from entry to, or the use of, The Venue by you and any accompanying persons and/or minors regardless of how the damage, injury or death is sustained or caused.
- You, and all other attendees to The Venue, acknowledge and agree that The Organiser has exclusive occupation and control over all areas used in relation to Lost Paradise 2018 at Glenworth Valley under a lease with the Landlord (“Lease”), and that the Lease effectively makes the Organiser, among other things, responsible for the safe operation and maintenance of The Venue, the conduct of people in The Venue and events that take place on The Venue. To this end, you must not do anything which would result in the Organiser to be in default under the Lease, and you acknowledge that a breach by you of these Conditions of Entry will likely have the effect of causing the Organiser to be in default under the Lease.
- Your ticket must be valid for the day / days you attend the Event.
- Tickets will become void if transferred for financial gain.
- Children aged 17 and under (‘minors’) MUST be accompanied by their parent/s.
- If you are the parent of any children aged 17 and under (‘minors’) accompanying you, you assume the acknowledgments and disclaimers on behalf of yourself and all such accompanying minors. Additionally, you will comply with and will ensure that all minors accompanying you comply with instructions issued by the Organiser’s staff and/or contained in all permanent and temporary signs, which appear in The Venue.
- You acknowledge that you bring any property or equipment (including, without limitation, any camping equipment, vehicles, electronic equipment) into The Venue at your own risk and release The Organiser (and its officers, employees, agents and contractors) from and against any claim or liability in relation to loss of or damage to such property even where such loss or damage is caused by the negligence, default or breach of contract of The Organiser (or its officers, employees, agents and contractors).
- You acknowledge that transport to and from The Venue will be operated by independent parties and that The Organiser accepts no liability for any action or omission by such parties.
- Ticket bracelets (wristbands) or other identification required by The Organiser must be worn at all times.
- For safety and other reasons, some parts of Glenworth Valley are not open as part of The Venue; ticket holders must not enter fenced off areas, or areas to which access is denied.
- The Organiser reserves the right to vary advertised artists and programs.
- Smoking is not permitted inside any public tents or structures.
- All minors will be kept under the direct supervision and within constant eyesight of a parent at all times.
- A search of persons and possessions will be required at the time of entry to The Venue, and the Organiser has the right to conduct a search at any time while the Ticketholder is at The Venue.
- Swimming is only permitted in designated areas and whilst a lifeguard is present.
- A TOTAL FIRE BAN is in operation for the entire duration of the Festival – No naked flames or campfires permitted. This is at the request of NSW Fire and Rescue.
- No pets are allowed (guide dogs permitted).
- You must report any incidents or inappropriate behavior to Festival staff.
3 AND 4 DAY GENERAL ADMISSION+CAMPING TICKET
GATES AND ACCESS TO ENTER CARPARKS & CAMPGROUNDS ON ARRIVAL
28 December Gates open 8am until 8pm
29 December Gates open 8am until 8pm
30 December Gates open 8am until 8pm
31 December Gates open 8am until 4pm
MAIN FESTIVAL SITE OPENING TIMES
28 December Midday – Midnight
29 December 8am – 3am
30 December 8am – 3am
31 December 8am – 3am
1st January 8am – Midday
GATES OPEN AND EGRESS OF SITE
1st January 8am – 2pm
All attendees must be off site by 2pm
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS OF SALE & ENTRY
- Tickets are sold or provided on the express condition that the holder (“Ticketholder”) is bound by the rules & regulations issued by Lost Paradise Glenworth Valley Pty Ltd (“the Organiser”). Ticket holders agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions contained herein and on the Lost Paradise 2018 website.
- The 4 day ticket permits entry to the Lost Paradise 2018 festival (“Event”) at Glenworth Valley (“the Venue”), NSW, on Fri 28 Dec – Mon 31 Dec 2018 (inclusive).
- The 3 day ticket permits entry to the Lost Paradise 2018 festival (“Event”) at Glenworth Valley (“the Venue”), NSW, on Sat 29 Dec – Mon 31 Dec 2018 (inclusive).
- Ticketholders MUST show valid Photo ID at the Event entrance bearing the same name as printed on their Event Ticket.
- All vehicles entering the Venue Campgrounds and Car Parks must have the appropriate valid pre-purchased Vehicle Pass from www.lostparadise.com.au
- Pass must be displayed as per the Terms and Conditions printed on the pass or as detailed on www.lostparadise.com.au
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- It is a condition of purchase that the Ticketholder consents to the Organiser collecting and retaining their personal information. The Organiser will hold your information as required by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and for contacting you in relation to ticketing matters and Event information. The Organiser will not trade or sell your personal information.
- No refunds on tickets except as required by law &/or specified by the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice. Incorrect purchases DO NOT qualify for a refund or exchange.
- The Organiser reserves the right to enforce published ticket purchase limits and cancel any tickets obtained above said limits by any one customer.
- If you are removed from Venue and/or denied entry to the Venue or the Event, you will not be entitled to any ticket refund and/or compensation.
- Do not share your ticket barcode with anyone else or you may be denied entry. The Organiser reserves the right to deny admission to the holder of any ticket that appears to have been tampered with, counterfeited or duplicated.
- Your ticket will be exchanged for a wristband that you MUST keep on for the duration of the Event. Lost, damaged or stolen wristbands will not be replaced.
- Anyone entering the Venue, or found onsite at the Event without a valid wristband, will be deemed to have trespassed and will be handed over to the Police for charging. Maximum penalties apply.
- Ticketholders aged 17 and under must be accompanied by a parent at all times, who must also hold a valid ticket to the Event.
- All minors, their parent and/or adult guardian must abide by the Event’s Youth Policy as detailed at www.lostparadise.com.au.
- The Venue, including the entertainment areas and campgrounds are licensed. Patrons wishing to purchase and/or consume alcohol must be over 18 years of age and have valid photographic ID. Anyone found supplying or buying alcohol for a minor will be evicted from the Event & may face criminal charges. Any minor found consuming or in possession of alcohol will face similar action.
- Alcohol cannot be brought into the Venue including the entertainment area, car parks and campgrounds. Any alcohol brought into the Venue will be confiscated and will not be returned. Organiser reserves the right to take appropriate action in such circumstances.
- Vehicles, bags, containers and other personal items will be searched at the entry to the Venue to check for any banned items. Banned items include glass, alcohol, weapons, umbrellas, selfie sticks, video cameras (including GoPros), couches, sofas and drones. See full list of banned items at www.lostparadise.com.au
- Protest and political paraphernalia and banners are not allowed in the Event or at the Venue. The Organiser reserves the right to remove any person in possession of or displaying these items, or any item which is deemed racist, vilifying, sexist and/or offensive.
- Only empty reusable bottles may be brought into the Event precinct for refilling from water stations (NO glass allowed)
- Fireworks, flares and the lighting of fires are prohibited.
- Animals are prohibited at the Venue, with the exception of service or assistance animals, such as Guide Dogs.
- Footwear must be worn at all times throughout the Event site.
- Small still cameras are permitted but professional audio or video recording devices, including GoPros, and professional still cameras are prohibited. Ticketholders are not permitted to record the Event (audio or video) for commercial purposes.
- All Ticketholders consent to be included in any official photography, filming & sound recording by the Organiser and/or any of its authorised representatives and contractors, and grant the Organiser the right to use such recordings for promotion and other purposes.
- Possession, sale or use of illegal drugs or illicit substances is strictly prohibited at the Venue and the Event. Any persons found with illegal drugs or illicit substances in their possession will be removed from the Venue and subject to Police action.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse a Ticketholder admission to the Venue and the Event and/or to evict any person from the Venue and the Event if they are affected by alcohol or drugs, or act in contravention of any of these Terms and Conditions.
- Activities such as moshing, crowd surfing, climbing and stage diving are strictly prohibited. Patrons engaging in these or other dangerous activities will be removed from the Venue, and patrons accept all risk and liability for any injuries or damages caused by these activities. Entry to the Venue is at the Ticketholder’s own risk.
- Ticketholder acknowledges that there may be restricted capacities at some of the Event’s stages or venues, and ticket purchase does not guarantee entry to these areas in such circumstances. Once it is determined by the Organiser (at its sole discretion) that the maximum capacity has been reached in these areas, there will be no further admissions.
- Patrons must not cause damage to, improperly use, or tamper with any Venue facility or Event infrastructure, or cause any damage to flora and fauna on or surrounding the Venue or enter any onsite bodies of water at the Venue. Patrons must not remove or attempt to remove any item or object from the Venue or surrounding area. Patrons accept full liability and responsibility for any loss or damage caused in contravention of this clause or any other term of these Terms and Conditions.
- Patrons will be removed from the Venue if, in the opinion of the Organiser, they behave or act in a threatening or inappropriate manner, including without limitation, any aggressive, riotous, abusive, offensive, racist, sexist or insulting actions towards other patrons, Event staff or any other persons at the Venue or the Event. Patrons are required to follow the reasonable directions of the Organiser and Event staff at all times.
- The Organiser reserves the right to vary the Event program and/or to add, withdraw or substitute artists. No ticket refunds or compensation will be made in such circumstances, or if the Event program varies due to the non-appearance of an advertised artist. The Event will take place rain, hail or shine.
- Tickets may not be resold or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the bearer of the ticket will be refused admission to the Venue and the Organiser may take further legal action against any parties that have breached this condition.
- Except where liability cannot be excluded by law, the Organiser (and its employees, contractors and agents) shall not be liable for any loss, cost, expense, injury, claim or damages suffered or sustained by any Ticketholders and patrons at the Venue or the Event. Where permitted under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL), the Organiser limits its liability in respect of breach of any statutory guarantee under the ACL in the manner set out in sections 64A(1)(a) and 64A(2)(a) of the ACL.
- To the full extent permitted by law, Ticketholders waive all legal rights of action against and fully release the Organiser, its agents, employees and volunteers for all claims for compensation for loss, damage, injury or death howsoever arising out of or in relation to the Ticketholder’s entry to and presence at the Venue and their attendance at the Event.
- In the event of injury or illness the Organiser may, at the cost of the Ticketholder, arrange medical treatment and/or emergency evacuation as deemed essential for the safety of the Ticketholder.
VALID/CURRENT Photo ID is required;
18 + (Passport, Photo Driver License or Keypass – VIC and TAS / RTA Photo Card – NSW)
16 + (Passport, Photo Driver License or Keypass – VIC and TAS / RTA Photo Card – NSW)
15 + (Passport, Photo Student Card)
On request security have the right to ask you to legitimise yourself with further ID requests
Lost Paradise has the right to refuse entry or access to the event to people who:
- Are clearly under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other stimulant
- Have been banned from events before, imposed by either Finely Tuned Events or the administrative, legal or police governing bodies
- Illustrate behavior that intends to disturb public peace or to provoke assault, hatred, rage etc
- Refuse to declare objects that are considered to be dangerous or off limits by security services
- Are wearing hi-visibility vests or clothing impersonating event staff, gang related uniforms (including bandanas and jackets) or uniforms that impersonate police, event staff or other emergency service personnel.
- Cannot produce a valid ticket, or produces a ticket that has been purchased or obtained illegally or through an unauthorised source
- Behaves in a manner that reasonably interferes with other ticket holders’ enjoyment of the Event, including without limitation, stage-diving, crowd surfing and moshing
- Behaves in a manner which may cause property damage or that threatens the safety of performers, other ticket holders or any other person
- Is aged 17 or under, and the holder of a family ticket and endeavours to or obtains entry to The Venue without an accompanying family member
- Is deemed by LPF to be intoxicated or disorderly
- Makes unauthorized recordings of any part of the Event
- Refuses to provide photographic identification as proof of age
- Refuses to submit to a physical search or search of their possessions
- Refuses to surrender a prohibited item
- Refuses to comply with these conditions or the reasonable instructions of the Organiser
PROHIBITED ITEMS (GENERAL)
You are not allowed to bring into The Venue any items that breach these conditions or which may cause injury or nuisance to ticket holders, performers or any other person. This includes (without limitation):
- Glass bottles or cans
- Illegal drugs
- Flares, fireworks or sparklers
- Gas cookers
- Animals or pets (other than guide dogs)
- Recording or filming devices.
- Laser pointers are not to be brought onsite
- No liquids are permitted into the festival site for safety and security reasons. There is free water and sunscreen provided on site at various locations inclusive of First Aid locations. Non-alcoholic liquids in sealed containers are allowed into the campsites.
- No alcohol or open beverages are allowed to be brought onto the site.
- No weapons, glass, metal objects, fireworks, flares, glow sticks, laser pointers, umbrellas, portable seats, hampers, sporting equipment or dangerous goods are permitted on the festival site.
- No microplastics including glitter, beanbag-filler microbeads and stick-on decorative body adornments – These items block up the water systems, risk entering the waterways and end up in the digestive system of wildlife
- No couches, sofas or inflatables
- No tents, structures or other items that you intend to leave behind in the campgrounds when you depart on Jan 1 2019.
- Any prohibited items will be confiscated and you may be ejected.
- The Event is licensed and no BYO alcohol is allowed. Proof of age will be required as a condition of supplying alcohol. In the interests of responsible service of alcohol, people who are deemed to be intoxicated will not be served.
- Alcohol may only be consumed within the licensed area.
To empower patrons to ‘leave no trace’, you may be offered the ability to recycle vessels you have purchased from bars in return for a discount on other purchases at the event.
Patrons must return their vessels to a recycling tent located in a secure central area. Once a vessel is redeemed for credit it will be crushed and removed from site. Credits will be given to patrons via the cashless system.
The offering of discounts and recycling tokens/credits/discounts is at the discretion of the promoter and can be changed at any time. Tokens/credit/discounts received through recycling have no cash value beyond being utilised on site as discounts whilst valid.
Refunds will only be made as provided for in the Entertainment Industry Code of Fair Practice.
No refunds will be made, or other claims met, solely because:
- You have been refused entry or evicted from The Venue or are unable or choose not to attend the Event
- Parts or all of The Venue are temporarily unavailable for any reason
- Advertised events or performances do not proceed
- Your ticket is lost or stolen
- All patrons and staff will be wrist-banded on entry to the event. ANY patrons with no wristband that are on site will be ejected immediately.
- Any intimidating behavior including posturing or “surrounding” patrons will NOT be tolerated and will result in ejection from the event.
- Please arrive and depart in an orderly fashion and respect our neighbors, so we can return next year.
- You may be filmed at this event for the purposes and use, at the sole discretion of Lost Paradise.
- The Organiser recommends that due to noise levels, ear plugs should be carried/worn by patrons. Offensive language may be used by some performers and artists.
- Strobe lighting effects will be used as part of the festival’s production.
- Lost Paradise will not take responsibility or liability for cloaked items or items you bring into the event site.
- Where rides are on site, rides will be ridden at patron’s own Risk. Lost Paradise accepts no responsibility or liability for this.
- Line-up and schedule is subject to change without notice.
- Any and all footage taken by patrons on camera, mobile phone or any recording device is subject to Copyright Laws. Lost Paradise and it’s artists give no permission for filming, photographing or any recordings. Where used in any public medium without written authorization from the Organiser, Lost Paradise Glenworth Valley Pty Ltd may prosecute.
- By entering these events and using our Medical facilities you consent to the Organiser having access to your medical information.
- No 3rd party promotional items including flyers, posters, stickers, wristbands or tickets are permitted for distribution at the event.
- Do not purchase your ticket from outside the venue, from a reseller or from an unauthorised online vendor like Viagogo, Gumtree or Ebay.
- Only tickets purchased from www.lostparadise.com.au or our authorised ticketing platform technology provider http://pulseradio.net will be honoured.
- Failure to purchase a ticket from an authorised outlet may result in refusal of entry.
- Tickets must be treated like cash.
- Tickets are not refundable and will not be replaced or refunded if lost, stolen or damaged, except as required by law & as otherwise specified by the Organiser.
- The sale or re-sale of a ticket by the Ticket Holder (including online auction sites) without the prior consent of the Organiser is prohibited. the Organiser has an ongoing relationship with the police regarding the falsification of tickets to events. If you suspect you have purchased an invalid ticket please contact https://pulseradiohelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new immediately.
- All patrons entering the site must have a valid ticket. Patrons on site without a valid event ticket or event accreditation will be ejected immediately. One ticket is only valid for the admission of one person.
- Forging a ticket to the event will result in immediate rejection. the Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry if a patron has been previously ejected from one of their events. It is the sole discretion of LP to allow banned patrons to attend future events. the Organiser has the right to pursue legal action if banned patrons continue to attempt to flout their ban
- For the safety of all patrons, it is a condition of entry that all patrons submit to being searched (pat down of persons, metal detection of persons or physical inspections of bags and containers) upon entry and throughout the event. In the event a patron refuses to submit to a search:
- On entry – the patron will be refused entry without a refund, during, and within the confines of the event – the patron may be removed from the event without a refund.
- Security staff are trained in managing the cultural sensitivities associated with searches and suitable facilities will be provided to conduct searches in a manner that enhances the safety of the event whilst managing the cultural sensitivities associated with these activities. Patrons have the right to refuse a search, however those that do so acknowledge they will be excluded (through refusal of entry) or removed from the event without refund.
- If you believe you have been treated unfairly, or inappropriately, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of the events end date with security ID details.
COMPANION CARD POLICY
Holders of a National or State issued Companion card may request a companion ticket equivalent to the ticket type held by the Companion Card holder. Upon approval of request, Lost Paradise Glenworth Valley will issue companions a complimentary ticket to the event to accompany a person with disability.
To request a Companion Card ticket, please email email@example.com including the following details:
If you are making a request for a companion ticket, you will need to provide the following:
- A scanned copy of the companion card being used,
- Name and D.O.B of the carer,
- Ticket holder info: full name and ticket number,
- A contact email address for further communication and ticket distribution.
Service Animals and other animals that provide assistance to patrons with disabilities are allowed at this event.
If you have any enquiries regarding disabled access and facilities at the festival, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
GLENWORTH VALLEY HORSE RIDING
The Organiser accepts no liability whatsoever arising from services, including, but not limited to: horse riding, abseiling, kayaking, bushwalking and quad biking, offered and provided by Glenworth Valley Horse Riding (‘The Landlord’). People availing themselves of such services do so at their own risk and in accordance with the terms and conditions of The Landlord.
CAMPSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following additional conditions apply to camping areas:
- The parent/s must accompany all minors.
- Campfires are not permitted.
- Campers will be required to abide by a sense of common courtesy towards others, particularly in relation to noise and disposal of effluent and rubbish.
- Campers MUST vacate The Venue by 2.00pm on 1st January 2019
- There are no gas cookers or naked flames allowed
- Camping under or near trees is dangerous, potentially fatal and is not recommended under any circumstances. Do not camp underneath or near trees.
- The provision of boiling water suitable for sterilisation of baby and/or medical equipment or otherwise will be a part of the complimentary services provided to attendees of Lost Paradise 2018.
- Bag checks will take place upon entry to the campsite, where upon reasonable and formal request, police, security and/or campsite management have the right to search your campsite for public safety and risk mitigation reasons.
- Alcohol and liquid beverages are NOT allowed to be brought onto the site.
- The approval of items entering the campsite will be at the discretion of security and campsite management.
- There will be adequate food, beverage and general store items to be able to be purchased within the premises.
- No weapons, glass, metal objects, fireworks, flares, laser pointers, umbrellas, cooking equipment, cooking utensils, powered equipment or dangerous goods are permitted on site.
- No portable audio devices, amplification units are permitted on to the camp site with exception of mobile phones with no added amplification accessories.
- There are no vehicles permitted on the campsite. There is adjacent car parking available by pre booking only.
- Tents are only permitted based on size of our campsite and designated tent sizes. See ‘campsite specifics’ section below
- No Alcohol permitted in camping area.
LOST PARADISE 2018 VOLUNTEER APPLICATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Applying to be a Volunteer and ticking the box accompanying these terms and conditions means that you have read, understand and acknowledge the terms and conditions set out below by the Organiser in relation to Lost Paradise;
You will be asked to agree to a micro charge of $2.20 to be taken from your credit card on registering. You must have a valid credit card to become a volunteer. This is non-refundable.
- In the event that a volunteer does not complete their scheduled shift, arrives under the influence for their shift or does not comply to the festivals terms and conditions, they will be charged a penalty fee equal to the value of a final release 4-day ticket +booking fee to Lost Paradise 2018.
- Once registered, any volunteer that pulls out after the 29th November 2018 will be charged the above penalty fee.
- If working before or after the festival you will be required to work 2 days and will be provided lunch and dinner
- If working during the festival you will be required to work two x 6 hr shifts and will need to provide your own meals.
- You are solely responsible for getting to your shift on time and not being under the influence of alcohol or illegal substances.
- Volunteers are not eligible for recycling incentives at bar purchases.
- You must arrive on the 27th December if you are working on the 28th and 29th December.
- Please make sure you provide the correct contact details.
- If you wish to work on the same shift as someone else – you must request to work with them and they with you. You can choose only ONE person and you both need to choose the same availability. We will do our best to put you together if you can do this for us.
- Due to the high volume of volunteers we work with, shifts cannot be changed under any circumstances. Choose your shift preference date’s wisely.
- First round acceptance will be on 27th October.
- Second and final round acceptance will be on 17th November.
- Don’t forget to check your junk folder on these dates. You will need to respond to us within 10 days to accept your position.
- Please don’t fill out another form, we will only use your first.
- Lost Paradise takes place during the hottest parts of the NSW summer so make sure you come prepared and look after yourself. We want your experience to be safe and enjoyable!
- You will need to provide your own camping gear
- You’ll be required to buy a car pass if you intend on driving to Lost Paradise. This will be at a discounted rate of $10 and is available only to Volunteers. Volunteer car passes are to be used by volunteers only. We highly encourage car-pooling to collectively reduce our carbon footprint and reduce impact on the land of vehicles on site.
QUOTES & REVIEWS
“Lost Paradise was like a big backyard party that just spiralled out of control; in the best way possible. A beautiful setting, a lovely cool river to swim in (or to hold an unofficial mini rave, as the case turned out), an entire corner of the grounds devoted to yoga and meditation and relaxation, and barely a bright neon flashing alcohol sponsorship logo to be seen, it carried the casual and laidback vibe of a much smaller festival — while still attracting some of the country’s most exciting and beloved live acts.”
– HUFFINGTON POST
“Lost Paradise is the nuanced, well-rounded, quiet achiever of Aussie festivals; big enough to deliver on the great acts, but small enough to still have an air of intimacy about it.”
– MTV TRAVEL
“I had such a good time at Lost Paradise! It’s one of the coolest festivals I’ve been to. I loved playing the Lost Disco stage, the atmosphere was wicked, the decoration was class and the lit up signs the crowd brought with them, added to it too.
After my set I went on the dancefloor with a few of my mates and saw the new year in listening to Jackmaster & Jasper James, was a memorable new year!”
– Patrick Topping
“Lost Paradise was a totally unique festival, nothing like it in Australia. Thank you to everyone who made it such a beautiful place.”
– RÜFUS DU SOL
“The thing that really makes this festival shine is without a doubt the sheer variety of acts in that world class lineup. Dense, ambitious, and not afraid to throw in a few curve balls, Lost Paradise is much more than your average doof, but a playground for all, no matter what your age or musical alignment.”
“Keep doing what you’re doing! Such an amazing, intimate festival. Felt like everyone there was one big family. Had a really amazing feel – everyone was supportive and comfortable and wanted each other to have a fabulous time.”
– JANICE MULLER, LOST PARADISE TRIBE
“You escape the city, the smog and traffic, and lose yourself in a forest for a weekend, to the soundtrack of cicadas and a bubbling creek and some of your favourite music. Lost Paradise is one of the more beautiful festivals currently on the calendar”
– Huffington Post
“I remember the first time I played this festival I went for a walk around and thought, ‘this is the kind of festival that if I wasn’t working at I’d go to’. Last year after I played I walked around out the front to see Motor City Drum Ensemble and my feelings were the same – I’d happily do it again…”
– TOUCH SENSITIVE
“One of the most magical spots we’ve ever played in Oz and a night complimented by generous staff and hospitality that really looked after us. A show we’ll never forget”
– STICKY FINGERS
“This is one of the best and most organised events I’ve attended (and I’ve been to a lot!) and whoever curated the masterclasses did a brilliant job of taking us out of our comfort zones. “
“….I love to dance, dress up boho-style and get out of the big smoke once in a while. Lost Paradise was all this and more – right on our doorstep.”
– Lisa Messenger, Editor-In-Chief, Collective Hub
“Re-awaken your sense of wanderlust and adventure with the festival’s secret hideaways, glittering late night discos, and inspirational art and performance”
No1 NYE 2017/8 Event in the World – Buzzfeed
“Deep in enchanted bushlands it’s always a super diverse line up of DJs and acts playing to an audience down to dance all night. One of my favourite festies to play and attend. Topping off the year on a high note.”
-Shantan Wantan Ichiban
“It’s fun, silly and beautiful, all at once, and hasn’t yet failed to serve up a good time.”
– Huffington Post